Our country hotel is a XVI century monastery completely restored and surrounded by peaceful cloisters and gardens, only 10 minutes walking distance from the Sanctuary of the Holy Cross.
It offers bright rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and individual bathrooms. Founded by St. John of the Cross in 1587, it is located in the historic center of Caravaca de la Cruz, 600 meters from the town hall and the tourism office, and has private parking.
Within the foundation of Our Lady of Carmen lives a small religious community and guests are invited to attend the chapel services, but we absolutely respect everybody’s preference. We have a large church and various chapels.
The reception offers souvenirs and information about the area. The monastery has a vending beverage machine and it is possible to book breakfast or meals. Less than 5 minutes walk away there are several shops and restaurants.